- Retrieving large Lists of Values (LOV) for dimensions and variables in WebIntelligence (Rich Client or via Launchpad) when accessing a BEx query via BICS can lead to the memory footprint exceeding the maximum process size.
- Error message "OutOfMemory exception" can be found in traces.
- Issue occurs when accessing a large LOV or Hierarchical Member Selector or using prompts in WebI (Query Filter LoV, SAP Variable LoV, and Member Selector).
- This issue can be found in BOE Infoview too, if the APS doesn’t have enough memory to deal with loading a list of values.
- SAP BusinessObjects WebIntelligence BI4.0 (via Launchpad)
- SAP BusinessObjects WebIntelligence Rich Client BI4.0
- BEx query using BICS connectivity
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
DSL Bridge Service, tuning, degradation, slow, WebI rich client , KBA , BI-RA , Reporting, analysis, and dashboards , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.