- Text truncated.
- Report exported to PDF format have some text cut off.
- When viewing a report created in Crystal Reports, the report column data overlaps if viewed in 96 DPI in SAP BI LaunchPad.
- If viewed in 120 DPI, the text displays as expected, but if the report is exported to PDF or printed, the data are truncated.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.