Under the following circumstances:
- You're using a WT type at the payment time.
- In your WT type definition you switch on the flag "Central Invoice Prop" (technical field name WT_CIPROP).
- You try to pay an Invoice and a Credit Memo together.
No WT amount will be reported into the Credit Memo.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Withholding tax, Credit memo, Central invoice, Cluster, WT_CIPROP, T059P-WT_CEINV , KBA , FI-AP-AP-Q , Withholding Tax (Calculation) , FI-AR-AR-Q , Withholding Tax (Calculation) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.