- Unwanted tags found in MS Excel file.
- When exporting a report to MS Excel format from Crystal Reports, it add BusinessObjects tags.
- When a report created in Crystal Reports are schedule to Excel format or exported to Excel format, the document properties of the output Excel (.XLS) file is populated with BusinessObjects tags.
- Depending on the business need; this could potentially prevent users from using the exported file without having to manually open the XLS file and deleting those entries.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
export to excel, xls, tags, document properties, xls export, ADAPT01523001 , ADAPT01523002 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.