- When current-year transactions for legacy assets are entered in the SAP System via transaction AS91 and subsequently the asset transactions/retirements report is run, the system does not take any posting date of the transactions from the legacy system into account. Instead it shows the same uniform posting date of the first day of the current fiscal year, in which the legacy data transfer has taken place. Hence, all transactions show the very same posting date.
Note: the actual conversion is during the fiscal year, hence the legacy takeover/transfer date is during the fiscal year: in our example this is 31.03.2010.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
S_ALR_87012048, reporting, SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, EA-FIN, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, ERP 2004, ERP 2005, EHP, release independent, 31I, 40A, 40B, 45A, 45B, 4.5A, 4.5B, 46A, 46B, 46C, 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C, 470, 500, 600, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 616, 617, 618, 700, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-IS , Information System , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.