- An external user with WindowsAD Authentication cannot logon to the FC client.
- ERROR:"Could not start the application".
When opening the User Definition in FC, you can notice that the Alias was not automatically added.
- After the appearance of this error, external users can no longer login (Enterprise, LDAP or WinAD).
- Restarting the datasource allows other external users to login (but not the user without Alias).
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.0
- SAP Business Intelligence (BI) 4.0
- SAP Information Platform Services (IPS) 4.0
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP Financial Consolidation 10.0
Authentification, Windows AD, Externe, ADAPT01600291. , KBA , EPM-BFC-TCL , Technical Component , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.