Common contract-related questions/topics are listed here:
- How to contact SAP Contracts Department
- Deleting an installation
- Reactivate an installation
- Company name change
- Request to create a new installation number
- Check on the status of a new installation request
- Missing contractual assigned product licenses
- Request for information on a contract volume status
- Adding the SU role to an installation for SAP Partner Support
- Partner / end user customer account changes or questions
- Partner S-User authorizations for end user customer accounts
- Register a database license purchased through database vendor
- Request to assign or extend a maintenance frame for an installation
- Company address change (or you can contact SAP Account Manager per KBA 2602869)
- Request for new or updated hardware data on an installation (add or modify the OS and Database for an installation)
- Error: You do not have a maintenance contract for this installation. Please contact SAP Contracts to arrange for a maintenance contract
- Error: A valid maintenance agreement does not exist for this systems' installation. Please contact your SAP Contract Department.
- Error: There is no valid maintenance agreement to install this system, please contact the SAP Customer Service Department.
- SAP Contract Department
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- SAP Support Portal
Contracts team, Hardware Key, reach contracts, fix installation, SAP Support Portal , SAP Order Services , SAP Order Management , SAP Contract Department , contract changes, non-technical assistance, OS change, platform change; Maintenance Frame, , KBA , create installation , new installation , reactivate installation , missing license , un-delete , account changes , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SUP , SAP Support Portal - Support Applications , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SWC , SAP Support Portal - Software Distribution Center , XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ , License Keys for Business Objects Products , XX-SER-LIKEY-SYB , License Keys for Sybase Products , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SYS , SAP Support Portal - System Data , SV-SMG-SUP-ISV , Service Desk for Software Partner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.