Common contract-related questions/topics are listed below. Be sure to use the online form described in this article since SAP Product Support cannot assist with these types of issues or inquiries through support incidents.
- Request to delete an installation
- Request to reactivate an installation
- Request to create a new installation number
- Check on the status of a new installation request
- Missing contractual assigned product licenses
- Request for information on a contract volume status
- Partner / end user customer account changes or questions
- Partner S-User authorizations for end user customer accounts
- Register a database license purchased through database vendor
- Request to assign or extend a maintenance frame for an installation
- Request for new or updated hardware data on an installation (add or modify the OS and Database for an installation)
- Error: You do not have a maintenance contract for this installation. Please contact SAP Contracts to arrange for a maintenance contract
- Error: A valid maintenance agreement does not exist for this systems' installation. Please contact your SAP Contract Department.
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- SAP Contract Department
Contracts team, Hardware Key, reach contracts, fix installation, SAP Support Portal , SAP Order Services , SAP Order Management , SAP Contract Department , contract changes, non-technical assistance , KBA , new installation , create installation , reactivate installation , account changes , missing license , un-delete , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SYS , SAP Support Portal - System Data , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SWC , SAP Support Portal - Software Distribution Center , XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ , License Keys for Business Objects Products , XX-SER-LIKEY-SYB , License Keys for Sybase Products , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , SV-SMG-SUP-ISV , Service Desk for Software Partner , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.