Please contact SAP Contracts for the following questions/issues:
- Request to reactivate a deleted installation
- Request to change the company name (KBA 2098930)
- Request to change the company address (KBA 2602869)
- Check the pending status of a new installation request (KBA 1773826)
- Installation number is missing or not visible in Launchpad (KBA 1850002)
- Request to assign or extend a maintenance frame for an installation (KBA 1850002)
- Issue deleting an installation number using the self-service option (KBA 1784225)
- Request to create a new installation number if the self-service form does not work (KBA 1773826)
- Missing contractual assigned product licenses
- Request for information on a contract volume status
- Adding the SU role to an installation for SAP Partner Support (to link partner to end user installation)
- Partner / end user customer account changes or questions
- Partner S-User authorizations for end user customer accounts
- Register a database license purchased through database vendor
- Request to add or replace the Operating System and/or Database for installations (KBA 2745518)
- Error: You do not have a maintenance contract for this installation. Please contact SAP Contracts to arrange for a maintenance contract
- Error: A valid maintenance agreement does not exist for this systems' installation. Please contact your SAP Contract Department.
- Error: There is no valid maintenance agreement to install this system, please contact the SAP Customer Service Department.
- SAP Contract Department
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
Contracts team , Hardware migration , platform changes , reach contracts , fix installation , SAP Order Services , SAP Order Management , SAP Contract Department , contract changes , non-technical assistance , OS change , platform change , Maintenance Frame , expired maintenance , warranty portal , blacklist , black list , contracting , How to contact SAP Contracts Department , Who to contact for all contract-related questions or issues , service message , , KBA , create installation , reactivate installation , new installation , missing license , un-delete , account changes , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SWC , SAP Support Portal - Software Distribution Center , XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ , License Keys for Business Objects Products , XX-SER-LIKEY-SYB , License Keys for Sybase Products , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , SV-SMG-SUP-ISV , Service Desk for Software Partner , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SUP , SAP Support Portal - Support Applications , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SYS , SAP Support Portal - System Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.