- A physical inventory (PI) document is created with transaction MI31 / MI34 and this document will not have any more than 333 line items.
- If after generating, the system detects for example 1000 line items which are relevant for a physical inventory in this fiscal year, it splits and creates 4 PI documents.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
MAXPO, RM07II31 , ECC , BAPI_MATPHYSINV_CREATE_MULT , MAXITEMS , KBA , MM-IM-PI-PI , Physical Inventory , MM-IM-PI-BAPI , BAPIs for Physical Inventory , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.