- A Company Code has the Extended Withholding tax functionality.
- A vendor / customer is subject to withholding tax.
- The relevant WT type is defined at the payment time.
- By transaction FB02 it is not possible to change the WT fields into the pop up of an already posted document.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Withholding Tax, TBAER, OB32, balanced document , KBA , FI-AP-AP-Q , Withholding Tax (Calculation) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.