- Replication of contract from CRM to IS-U is failing with error: E9 033 "record not found in table EUIHEAD".
- Replication of move-out contract from CRM to IS-U is failing with error: ECRM_CONTR106: Move-out for contract &1 could not be created on &2.
- Wrong number range for contract processed using transaction ECRMREPL.
- Internal Number range of ERP system taken instead of contract number being passed from CRM system.
- Product change in the same document in CRM results in a new contract created in IS-U.
- Restart of ECRMREPL entry does not create Budget Billing Plan.
- There is no automatic restart of messages of ECRMREPL entries, which are defined in table ECRM_REPL_DLAYT.
- Replication of contract from CRM to IS-U is failing with error: ECRM_CONTR 116 "Internal error - CRM data incomplete: field &1 missing".
- SAP Utilities/Telecommunication
- IS-U: ERP 600 and higher
- CRM-IU - CRM for Utilities: 7.0 and higher
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
ISU_CRMQ_CONTRACT_RESTART_52, ECRM_REPL_DLAY , KBA , CRM-IU , Utilities Industry , IS-U-CS-CRM , Integration CRM , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.