You get incorrect/invalid script logic results when you have %DIMENSIONNAME_SET% variables defined in your script logic and perform one of the following actions:
- Run a Data Manager package that references the LGX logic file.
- Import data from and choose to run default logic after the data import is complete.
- Send data from an input template and default logic is executed.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for Microsoft
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for Microsoft
%CATEGORY_SET%, %ENTITY_SET%, %TIME_SET%, CATEGORY_SET, ENTITY_SET, TIME_SET, _SET Variables, %SET% Variables, SET Variables, SET, _SET, %_SET%, Logic, LGF, LGX, BPC, PERIODE, PERIODE_SET , KBA , features and functionality , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.