- In the web client, creating a Manual Journal Entry with a comment larger than 253 characters returns an error message:
- The text "Comment (2000 characters maximum)" text is wrong since the comment is the extra-long description which is limited to 255 characters.
- The column "entry_comment" is set to nvarchar(253) in table"ct_pc_entry"
- This issue is not reproducible on a standard database.
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 7.5
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.0
SAP Financial Consolidation 10.0 ; SAP Financial Consolidation 7.5
MJE, commentaires, comment, commenter, longeur, taille , KBA , defect , EPM-BFC-TCL-OP-MJE , Manual Journal Entries , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.