- How to configure LiveOffice Single Sign-On? (bi-bip-dep)
- How to configure Query as a Web Service (QaaWS) Single Sign-On? (bi-bip-dep)
- How to configure BI Widgets Single Sign-on? (bi-bip-dep)
- How to configure SAP Analysis for Office (AOffice or AFO) for SSO (bi-ra-ao-xla)
- Since this configuration is java it should be valid for all supported java web/app servers (i.e. websphere, netweaver, jboss, etc) if you need assistance in locating and deploying the changes in your particular web/app server please contact your web server administrator or open a ticket with the bi-bip-dep (deployment team)
- Please note that the dswsbobje configuration does not vary per application that is consuming SSO, but the client applications may have additional required settings, or troubleshooting if the SSO tests properly for qaaws and fails for another, please work with the support team for that product (in () above) to isolate the failure or trace the client.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.0
zie biauth htkba qaaws r4 bi4 webservices crpe 4 automatic login sign on live office cr4e SP2 FP3 SP4 SP02 FP03 SP04 , KBA , htkba , htkb , biauth , 4.1 4.x , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.