- You access the portal using a Load Balancer (e.g. SAP Web Dispatcher) or Reverse Proxy (e.g. Apache)
- You have SSL termination at the load balancer / proxy, meaning that the traffic is HTTPs to the LB, and HTTP from the LB to the portal
- You are using an appintegrator iView to integrate a backend application (e.g. a WebDynpro or BSP) to the portal
- You get warning messages in the browser about a mix of secure and non-secure content when calling the application iView
- If you trace the HTTP request/response traffic, you can see that some theme resources (e.g. css files or images) are requested using HTTP instead of HTTPS
Nonsecure Content Warning - IE11
Nonsecure HTTP Traffic - HTTPWatch Trace
- EP Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- You access the portal using a Load Balancer or Reverse Proxy
- SSL termination at the Load Balancer / Proxy
secure, non-secure, mixed, protocols, IE, internet, explorer, 11, security, SSL, styles, load, balancer, LB, RP, non, termination, http, https, web, dispatcher, apache, reverse, proxy, dynpro, business, server, pages, bsp, portal, request, response, theme, resources, application, iview, css, image, files, traffic, absolute, url, proxymappings, stylesheets, external, hostname, sap, items, page, contains, mix, Enterprise Portal 7.0, EP 7.0, Enterprise Portal 7.01, EP 7.01, Enterprise Portal 7.02, EP 7.02, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5 , KBA , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , BC-JAS-WEB , Web Container, HTTP, JavaMail, Servlets , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.