- When running an asset accounting report the chosen variant is not selecting the correct parameter(s) as per previously saved in the variant. For illustration purposes let's say the affected field in our example is field name 'company code'.
- In a asset accounting report the entry parameter(s) do not reflect the values that have been saved in the variant.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
RAGITT_ALV01, RABEST_ALV01, RAABGA_ALV01, RABEWG_ALV01, work, incorrect, SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, EA-FIN, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, ERP 2004, ERP 2005, EHP, release independent, 31I, 40A, 40B, 45A, 45B, 4.5A, 4.5B, 46A, 46B, 46C, 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C, 470, 500, 600, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 616, 617, 618, 700, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-IS , Information System , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.