- Inconsistent behaviour with custom code when using structure XVBAK in sales user exits
- XVBAK not filled as expected in sales process
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
empty, not filled, custom logic, user exit, structure, internal table, x table, RV_SALES_DOCUMENT_ADD, RV_SALES_DOCUMENT_UPDATE, User-Exit, MV45AFZZ, MV45AFZA, RV60AFZZ, SMOD, CMOD, Customer Exit, Customerexit, MV45AFZB, RVCOMFZZ, RV_ACCOUNTING_DOCUMENT_CREATE , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.