- Sender E-Mail address is overwritten when an output of type 5 (external send) is issued with RSNAST00
- The email address of the sender is being taken from the user who sends the output.
- When RSNAST00 is executed in background the sender e-mail is taken form the person who scheduled the job.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
E-mail address, output type 5, RSNAST00, external send, CONVERT_COMM_TYPE_DATA , KBA , CA-GTF-BS-MC , Message Control , SD-BF-OC , Output Determination , SD-BIL-GF-OC , Output Control Billing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.