- Users receive "500 internal server" error or "HTTP 401 Unauthorized" error when accessing JAVA applications due to maximum HTTP session limit has been reached.
- For example, you may receive an exception similar to the below:
"The maximum number of application sessions for this user session has been exceeded. At least one of the running application sessions must be closed before a new one can be started."
- The server node default trace contains an entry:
"com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.exceptions.NewApplicationSessionException: Cannot create a new application session because the maximum number of HTTP sessions has been reached."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Netweaver AS JAVA 7.1X.
- SAP Netweaver AS JAVA 7.20.
- SAP Netweaver AS JAVA 7.3X.
- SAP Netweaver AS JAVA 7.40.
- SAP Netweaver AS JAVA 7.50.
403, 500, forbidden, internal, server, error, fatal, crash, fail, failure, blank, screen, sap, user, logon, login, netweaver, application, server, java, as, page, builder, pb, wdj, wd, web, dynpro, java, webdynpro, max, netweaver, nw, administrator, admin, ep, enterprise, portal , KBA , BC-JAS-COR-SES , Session Management , BC-JAS-COR , Enterprise Runtime, Core J2EE Framework , BC-JAS-WEB , Web Container, HTTP, JavaMail, Servlets , BC-WD-JAV , Web Dynpro Java , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.