- For bulk storage types with storage unit management (SUM), the transfer order (TO) item is removed when the TO is cancelled.
- If a TO is cancelled in LT15, the LTAP item no longer displays.
- TO is blank, only header records remain.
- TO has no items after cancellation.
- Error L3023 in transaction LT21 ("Transfer order item 0000 does not exist (check entry)")
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
L3023, L3 023 , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-STU , Storage Unit Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.