- Delivery items are relevant for a warehouse managed (WM) storage location. However, the WM status is showing as blank (not relevant for WM).
- Delivery items cannot be picked in WM.
- An error is issued in transaction LT03 when a user tries to create a transfer order (TO) for a delivery.
- Error L3124 is issued in LT03: "No items that are to be picked were found".
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-SHP-PI , Picking , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.