- User WF-BATCH is in status locked in transaction SU01.
- Workflow RFC's cannot be processed and you see many entries in transaction SM58 and SM21 with status text "User WF-BATCH locked due to incorrect logon".
- Workflow RFC's cannot be processed and you see many entries in transaction transaction SM58 with status text "Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts".
- There are several short dumps with CALL_FUNCTION_SIGNON_REJECTED or CALL_FUNCTION_SYSCALL_ONLY in transaction ST22.
- No authorization to log on to the target system (error code 53) >>>> 53 PASSWORD_ATTEMPTS_LIMITED Lock counter exceeded
- SAP release independent
- Workflow environment
WF-BATCH, SU01, Locked, "maximum number of connected terminals reached", SM58, SWU2, logon failed, password, RFC, CALL_FUNCTION_SIGNON_REJECTED, CALL_FUNCTION_SYSCALL_ONLY, terminal connections, error code 53 , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM-RUN , Runtime , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.