- Central Management (CMS) stops when losing connection to the DB2 database. Errors found in the CMS logs may contain all or some of the following:
- The CMS is entering the ""Waiting For Resources"" state.
- DBUtils::Subsystem Init: Failed to init subsystem manager. Reason: CDatabase::Open failure
- [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL30081N A communication error has been detected.
- Communication protocol being used: "TCP/IP".
- Communication API being used: "SOCKETS".
- Communication function detecting the error: "recv".
- Protocol specific error code(s): "*", "*", "0". SQLSTATE=08001
- CMS properties in Central Management Consle (CMC) show the following error message: "This server is considered failed because it has stopped 5 time(s) in 60 minute(s)".
- BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.1
- IBM DB2v9 as CMS repository
Crystal Reports Server 2008 V0 ; Crystal Reports Server 2008 V1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1, advanced administration package ; SAP Crystal Server 2011 ; SAP Crystal Server 2011, feature pack 3
xi31, xir3, xir31, db2, cluster, BI , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.