- Error encountered when trying to refresh a report that includes newly created and processed dimension members.
- Dimension members are viewable in the action pane and appear in reports if expanded from parent member, but data refresh fails and generates an error.
- If the new dimension members are manually removed from the report, it can be refreshed successfully.
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 7.0 for Microsoft SP10 and later.
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 7.5 for Microsoft SP5 and later.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object, error processing the request, Errors found retrieving data, Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'WHERE', Cast from string "" to
type 'Integer' is not valid, Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal, NEWID, new ID, dimension members, refresh report, expansion, EVDRE, process dimensions, BPCServiceManager, BPC ServiceManager, BPC Service Manager, OutlookSoftServiceManager, OutlookSoft ServiceManager, OutlookSoft Service Manager , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.