During the lifecycle of an incident, customers may want to use SAProuter to allow SAP to connect to their system(s). Please be aware of following points:
- Customers should log an incident under component XX-SER-NET-NEW requesting the installation of SAProuter.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to log the incident.
- The original incident will not suffer any processing delays while the ‘SAProuter’ incident is worked to the standard Service Level Agreement.
- The SAProuter installation can take up to 5 days depending on the customer's availability.
- The original incident should NEVER be forwarded to XX-SER-NET-NEW, it must always be a new incident handled in parallel with the original incident.
KBA , BI-BIP , Business intelligence platform , EPM , Enterprise Performance Management , BI-RA , Reporting, analysis, and dashboards , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.