- A Company Code has the Extended Withholding Tax activated.
- A customer or a vendor of the Company Code is obligated/subjected to WT.
- A WT type and a WT code are correctly created.
- The WT type and the WT Code are linked to the customer/vendor master data and the flag "Liable" (of the vendor) or "WT Agent" (of the customer) are switched on.
- When entering a document by FB01, F-47, F-48, the "Withholding Tax pop up" for the vendor/customer item, will NOT appear.
- When entering a document by FB60, FB70, the information error 7Q333/7Q334 "Vendor/Customer xxxxx is subjected to wt" will NOT appear.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
7Q301, OB14, OB41, Down payment, Down payment request, WT pop up, WT dialog box, OBC4, 7Q333, 7Q334, Extended , KBA , FI-AP-AP-Q , Withholding Tax (Calculation) , FI-AR-AR-Q , Withholding Tax (Calculation) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.