The following error appears in the logic log debug file:
- *ERROR* CSD-150 Problem extracting Data : C_REPART
- *ERROR* CSD-160 Problem extracting Data : C_CONSO
After you run the following stored procedure:
- *RUN_STORED_PROCEDURE=SPRUNCONSO (parameters list)
- *RUN_STORED_PROCEDURE = SPRUNCONSO([LEGALAPP], [ACTUAL], [2011.MAR],[GROUP1], [%SCOPETABLE%], [%LOGTABLE%] )
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for Microsoft
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for Microsoft
CSD-150, CSD-160, SPRUNCONSO, Adjustment level , KBA , features and functionality , defect , EPM-BPC-MS-ADM-CNS , Admin console , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.