The PP/DS Planning Time Fence begins at the current time, and continues for the given number of workdays into the future. However, if you use period lot-sizing procedure, the PP/DS planning time fence is calculated in different way.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP SCM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
/SAPAPO/DM_MATLOC_FIXTI_GET; PTF; FIXHZ_GET_FIXTI; REQ_COVER_FLAG; V439A-TERBV; , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.