- You have restricted the product categories access to users using the extended attributes tab in transaction PPOMA_BBP;
- Restriction works for free text shopping cart items;
- However, you notice that catalog items which do not have product category maintained in extended attributes tab in PPOMA_BBP can be added to shopping carts and ordered.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
BBPWS 013, BBPWS 015, restrict, restricted, error, catalog, add, category, shopping cart, sc, ppoma_bbp, influence message control, product, warning, External product category &1 contains errors, or does not exist, Product category &1 is not permitted for this user , KBA , SRM-EBP-SHP , Shopping Cart , SRM-EBP-CAT , EBP Catalog Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.