- How to get Data Services to automatically repeat DTP request when extracting from BW OpenHub
- DTP request shows red because Data Services job fails
- Job cannot be rerun unless previous DTP request is deleted
- Error: “Process chain < > error log obtained from SAP BW system < > - log ID: < > log error: Error 009 (RSPC): Process Data Transfer Process, variant ZXXXXX -> ZYYYYYY has status Ended with errors (instance DTP...) Error 205 (RSBK): Process Data Transfer Process, variant ZXXXX -> ZYYYYY has status Ended with errors (instance DTP...)Request ### is already being processed Error 228 (RSBK): Process Data Transfer Process, variant ZXXXX -> ZYYYY has status Ended with errors (instance DTP...)Request ### is already being processed Exception CX_RSBK_REQUEST_LOCKED logged”
- Error: "'Previous request (ID <###>) has status 'red''.
- Overall status set to red after successful completion of Open Hub Destination Job, SAP Data Services
- SAP Data Services RFC server set the user status to R
- Data Services 3.2 and 4.0
- SAP BW OpenHub
DSXI, DS XI, DS, DI, Edge, DIXI, DI XI, BODI, BODS, OpenHub, DTP, automatically retry, process chain , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , Data Services SAP Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.