- After applying BI 4.0 SP02 Patch 3, Adaptive Processing server does not start. It is stuck in starting mode.
- After applying BI 4.1 SP03, Adaptive Processing server does not start. It is stuck in failed status.
- Event Viewer Error:
Node Name: XXXXX
User Name: XXXXXX
Server Intelligence Agent: server XXXXXXXX.AdaptiveProcessingServer is considered failed because it has stopped 5 time(s) within 60 minute(s). Please restart this server.
- APS logs Error:
JVMX version - Nov 3 2013 00:29:18 - 61_REL - optU - windows amd64 - 6 - bas2:205339 (mixed mode)
Now: 2014-08-12 11:53:46, PID: 1976
current dir: D:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64
(CompilerOracle read from file D:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64\sapjvm\jre\.hotspot_compiler) Exception in thread "main"
This issue was observed predominantly in the two versions, but this isn’t specific to those two versions.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence(BI) 4.0 SP02 Patch 3
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence(BI) 4.1 SP03
- all supported operating systems
aps hang, adaptive processing server bi 4.0, BI4.0SP02, SP02, adaptive processing server bi 4.1, aps bi 4.0, 4.1, aps fail, aps starting, APS BI4.1, APS failed, APS failed status , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.