- You have noticed that an FI document is not balancing to zero in NewGL view of transaction FB03.
- You have the New General Ledger active with Document Splitting also activated.
- It appears that there are missing Non-Zero Balance Clearing line items in the NewGL view which are necessary for balancing the document to zero with splitting activated.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Zero-Balance Zero Balance Clearing Account FB03 Unbalanced Document , KBA , FI-GL-GL-A , Posting/Clearing , FI-GL-GL-X , Database Inconsistencies , FI-GL-MIG , general ledger migration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.