- After upgrading to SP8 the member sheets of some dimensions in APSHELL are empty in Planning and Consolidation Administration Client.
- After recreating APSHELL, loading Data, then adding MBR_SEQ attribute, the dimensions are still empty. Adding MBR_SEQ to the dimensions succeed. It doesn't generate any error.
- Processing empty dimensions of APSHELL from Admin Client hangs.
- When processing a dimension after saving new master data to the server, the error message 'Invalid attribute name (MBR__SEQ) in dimension (DIMENSION_NAME)' is generated. Example; Invalid attribute name (MBR__SEQ) in dimension (DATA_SRC)
- At backend Runtime Errors GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED is generated when empty dimensions are processed. It is verified that the dimensions have MBR_SEQ attribute according to 1569103 - When running UJA_DATA_CHECKER, an error appears: GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED
Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) for NetWeaver (NW) 7.5 Support Package/Service Pack (SP) 8
upgrade, SP8, dimension, empty, GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED, BPC admin client, MBR_SEQ attribute, Process, Invalid attribute name (MBR__SEQ) in dimension (INTERCO) , KBA , features and functionality , troubleshooting , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.