- When trying to post a goods receipt for an Outbound Delivery at the receiving plant which was created based on a Stock Transfer Order (STO), error message 'M7 022 - & exceeded by & & &' is raised.
- Unable to post a Goods Receipt against a Stock Transport Order in transaction MIGO due to error 'M7 022 - & exceeded by & & &'.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
STO, PL stock in transit, M7022, MARC-TRAME, ECC, acciones en transición, delivery completed indicator, ELIKZ, estoque em trânsito, MIGO, goods receipt, outbound delivery, VL32N, inbound delivery, exceeded, inconsistent quantity on stock in transit, rounding issues, 557. 558, MB5T, stock adjustment, stock transfer order, issuing plant, receiving plant, M7 022, clear stock in transit, remove stock in transit, close STO, EKET, EKBE, Duplicate, "& um & & überschritten &", "& exceeded by & & &", "& dépassé(e) de & &", "& superato di & &", "& met & & overschreden &", "& excedido em & & &,"& excedido en & & &" , KBA , MM-IM-ST-PO , Stock Transfer for Stock Transport Orders , MM-IM-ST , Stock Transfer / Transfer Posting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.