- Authorization checks based on the restrictions to display, create and edit business documents are not working
- Restricted users are incorrectly granted authorization to maintain business documents in spite of the authorizations which are assigned.
- Authorization objects assigned to the user, such as CRM_ORD_OP, CRM_ORD_LP, and CRM_ORD_OE are not restricting access
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
authorization check, restrict, grant, CRM_ORDER_CHECK_AUTHORITY_GEN, user, object , KBA , CRM-BTX-BF-AU , Authorization Check , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.