- How to clone authorizations between S-Users
- How to duplicate S-User authorizations between users
- How to create another Super Administrator
- How to create a new Super Administrator
- How to make changes to the Super Administrator list
- Is there a way to assign full authorizations to other S-Users?
- Adding a new Super Administrator
- Adding a new Cloud Administrator
- How to grant Super Administrator authorizations
- How to assign full Super Administrator authorizations to another S-User
SAP ONE Support Launchpad User Management Application
KBA , super administrator , cloud administrator , authorisations , become super administrator , granting super administrator rights , grant super admin authorizations , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , SAP Support Portal - User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.