- ERROR: "The ORDER BY clause is invalid in views, inline functions, derived tables, subqueries, and common tableexpressions, unless TOP or FOR XML is also specified. (WIS 10901)"
- While trying to create a Web Intelligence report based on Universe pointing to Sybase.
- The Web Intelligence report contains Case statement which is used in WHERE clause that causes error.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Service Pack 3
- Reporting Datasource: Sybase
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
WIS 10901, ORDER BY, Input Prompt values, Sybase boe xi 3.x 3.1 business objects , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.