- A validation for a field in the asset master record does not work. The system ignores the rule that is set in the validation.
- In transaction AS01 when hitting 'Enter' or as soon as toggling to another tab within the asset master transaction the error message from the validation for that field is received, indicating that the 'Prerequisites' and/or 'Check' of the validation is not met. However, it is noticed that the error is contradictory to the validation: as such the 'Prerequisites' of the validation are met and the 'Check' is fulfilled. Therefore the custom error message should not be received.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Release Independent, AS02, OACS , KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.