- All the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.x services start except the Crystal Reports Report Application Server (RAS), and possibly Crystal Reports Processing Servers.
- RAS trace logs may include one of the following entries:
- Failed to create CrystalReports.AgentOptions. Please make sure DTSAgent.dll is installed. Also, make sure that DTSAgent.dll is registered as an in-process COM server by running the following on the command line: 'regsvr32.exe DTSAgent.dll
- note: Though they appear in a Unix / Linux environment, the references to DLLs and COM are not indicative of a larger issue; they are expected here.cannot cocreate CLSID_AgentOptions
- cannot cocreate
- Received eRpuDllLoadFailure or eRpuInitializationFailure from child. (RCIRAS0624)
- ras21-core: ChildProcessCreatorThread caught exception: <RASServerException ( errCode=<ErrorFailure> message=<An error occurred while creating a subprocess in the processing server.> rootCause=<RCIRAS0603> debugString=<[ProcWorkerManager.cpp : 6213] > message=<Internal error. Please contact your system administrator.> rootCause=<RCIRAS0603>
- RAS child process logs may show the following:
- ras21-core: caught IPSSException: <RASServerException ( errCode=<ErrorTryAgain> message=<Internal error. Please contact your system administrator.> rootCause=<RASPROCREPORT0135> debugString=<procreport DLL was not initialized successfully
- ras21-core: did not initialize sucessfully, so stopping immediately
- SIA logs show:
Server Intelligence Agent: server <NODE>.CrystalReports2013ReportApplicationServer stopped with exit code = 255
Server Intelligence Agent: server <NODE>.CrystalReports2013ReportApplicationServer stopped unexpectedly
- /var/log/messages show:
A subprocess in the processing serer was forced to terminate. (RCIRAS0622)
The function PEOpenEngineEx failed. Reason: Crystal Reports: Print Engine Error.
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Unix / Linux
bi40 bi41 bi42 bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bip40 bip41 bip42 bip4.0 bip4.1 bip4.2 bi bip 4.0 4.1 4.2 fail failed stop stopped bi4 redhat red hat aix solaris suse unix RAS starts initializing 4.x , KBA , emkba , biserver , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.