- MR8M / Credit memo produce unexpected postings.
- Values are not exact opposite postings of original invoice posting.
- Amounts posted to WRX, KDM, PRD transaction keys are different to original invoice posting.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, MR8M, Credit Memo, Posting logic, Reversals, PRD, PPV, nota de credito, WRX, GR/IR account, KDM, Goods Receipt Based Invoice, EKBE, EKBZ, REMNG = total quantity of goods invoiced, WEMNG, total quantity of goods delivered, MENGE, total quantity of current credit memo document, AREWR, Sum of posting values of all invoice receipts to GR/IR clearing account, WEWRT, Sum of posting values of all goods receipts to GR/IR clearing account , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CAN , Reversal , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.