There are some additional questions, not covered in the documentation, which are usually raised when configuring SSO (Single Sigh On) to use AD (Windows Active Directory) or LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol).
This KBA (Knowledge Based Article) will use working examples to cover topics that give rise to the most common questions/topics not covered in the documentation:
- Configure AD (Active Directory) SSO for a single domain.
- Radio buttons “Use security inherited…” / “Specify a fixed…”
- Add a second domain for AD (Active Directory) to enable multi-domain SSO.
- What is the Check-box “Enable Secondary Logon” used for?
- Configure LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) SSO for a single domain.
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 7.5 (PCM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10.0 (PCM)
Single Sign On SignOn Sign-On LDAP authentication , KBA , EPM-PCM-CFG , Configuration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.