- How do I enable trace in Business Intelligence 4.x to troubleshoot SAP JCO connectivity issues?
- This trace is useful when creating a SAP JCO connection in Information Design Tool (IDT) that throws error messages.
- This trace is useful for any product that uses SAP JCO, such as Data Services, or Analysis for OLAP (A-OLAP) which also uses SAP JCO technology
- Tracing the relational connection from BI to BW.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Information Design Tool
- Analysis for OLAP
- SAP JCO
JCO trace SAPCO IDT Information Design Tool Adaptive Processing Server SAP JCO MDAS , biSL, BODS, SAPDS, RFC Server , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , EIM-DS-SAP , Data Services SAP Interfaces , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.