- No breakdown calculation in the LTAX of Payroll log.
- Unforeseen changes in employee’s remuneration and a need to trigger a backdated adjustment.
- Intended business process such as Pension Compensation, Bonus, or and etc.
- Arrears back to year 2009 and 2008 is different, where year 2009 is using STD 2009 and year 2008 and earlier is using STD2004 formula.
*IMPORTANT: ACCORDING TO THE LATEST TAX FORMULA FROM MTD 2016 RULES AND REGULATION, THE ABOVE CROSS YEAR FORMULA IS OBSOLETE AND ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE TAX ACCORDING TO THE PAYMENT PERIOD.
- Applicable from following Support Packages onwards
- Program : RPCALCL0
- Transaction: PC00_M14_CALC
- Cross year arrears
- Section F
- EA form
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.