In SNP subcontracting scenario, you convert purchase requisition(PR) to purchase order(PO) at plant location. After that, at vendor location, for subcontracting planned order's component, you found the dependent demand disappeared in SNP planning book.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP SCM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Supply Chain Management Supply Network Planning (SCM-APO-SNP)
Subcontractor; /SAPAPO/SDP94; /SAPAPO/RRP3; ME23N; CIF , KBA , SCM-APO-SNP , Supply Network Planning (SNP) , SCM-APO-INT-PUR-SUB , Subcontracting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.