When running the FX Restatement Data Manager package for Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) for NetWeaver (NW) to convert local currency (LC) values to target currency values, such as USD or CAD, the following occurs:
- The DM package runs successfully.
- Target currency values are created for some time periods, but not all time periods, as shown in the following screenshot.
- Typically currency values are not translated for the last time period of a given year.
- Rate transactional data correctly maintained for all time periods.
- No error messages are shown in SLG1.
- No dump error is shown in ST22.
SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for SAP NetWeaver
FXTrans, missing, December, zero, empty, null, money, , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.