- After a positive check the buffer is not being cleared with SPL screening in transaction SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS3.
- Addresses Incorrectly shown in status "released" but once exiting the transaction and then check the address again the results are correct.
- During SPL check via transaction /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS3 the buffer is not cleared after a positive result.
- After a positive check of a business partner name the check of the 'bad' partner name shows a wrong result.
- 'Bad' business partner names are checked positive in SPL.
- After you call the transaction again the 'bad' name is correctly blocked and the result is negative, as expected.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620, Reset Buffers /SAPSLL/SPL_CUS_APP_BUFF_RESET, Generate Comparison Terms for SPL - /SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTERMS
Aggregate Comparison Terms - /SAPSLL/SPL_INDEX_CREATE, Generate Comparison Terms for Bus. Partners - /SAPSLL/SPL_CREATE_SEARCHTADRC, simulation, address check, customizing, number range, falsches Prüfergebnis, Nummernkreis, Simulation, Adressprüfung , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-SPL , Sanctioned Party List Screening , SLL-LEG-CON , Compliance Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.