- It is important to note that complete solution is not in the admin guide and support will be limited to best effort ONLY (no product escalations, or Very high support can be extended for unsupported solutions). For the most part it falls under consulting guidelines in SAP notes 83020 and 1054121
- Also IMPORTANT TO NOTE: If you have a time sensitive deadline the following steps were created in a single support Windows test environment. It has not been tested in large scale by many customers. When working with support on this solution please allow extra time for successful deployment as we can run into unexpected issues. The authentication team does not have expertise in Unix/Linux OS support, tomcat, and other web/app servers.
- To note LDAP SSL setup has not changed much in all the XI/BI versions The important things to remember are that the LDAP server version IS on the PAM and the SSL/TLS certificate is registered with the web/app.
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 4.1 4.x all SP's
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
zie htkba htkb , KBA , biauth , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.