- The WEBI report works as expected when running 32 bit client such as Webi Rich Client
- When trying to run a query using Bi Launchpad on the server the following error occurs:
Database error: (CS) "DBDriver failed to load : d:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\dataAccess\connectionServer\drivers\lib64\dbd_ctlib.dll (The specified module could not be found.)". (IES 10901) (WIS 10901)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Universe Design Tool (UDT)
- Web Intelligence (Webi)
- Both Platform and Client Tools are installed on the same 64 bit OS
- Connection that works is to Sybase 15 Open Client 32 bit
webi web intelligence datasource data business objects viewer , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-SRV , Obsolete, use : BI-RA-WBI-BE-ADM , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.