- Inactive PROXY objects exist (for example, 'TABL' 'DTEL' or 'TTYP') for an ESR (Enterprise Services Repository) object.
- These inactive objects reference an ESR object which has been deleted in the SAP PI (Process Integration) ESR or SAP CE (Composition Environment) ESR.
- You are unable to delete the inactive objects via the SAP report: SXIVERI_PROXY_DDIC_CHECK.
- You are unable to delete the inactive object with the transaction SPROXY. You get the following syntax error: Database inconsistent: object <Object Type> <Object Name> not found".
- Release Independent
- Exchange Infrastructure 3.0
- Process Integration 7.x
- Composition Environment 7.x
SXIVERI_PROXY_DDIC_CHECK, Database inconsistent, object not found, CL_PROXY_DATA, inactive object , KBA , BC-DWB-PRX , Proxy Generation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.