- In Windows, with BI 4.x and an Oracle 64-bit client installed, the Central Management Server starts successfully and users can log in to the BI Launchpad and Central Management Console (CMC) without issue
- After installing Oracle 11g 32-bit client, the Central Management Server fails to start
- Restarting the Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) and Tomcat doesn't help with the issue
- tnsnames.ora is up to date on both 64-bit & 32-bit paths
- TNSping / sqlplus logon to the Oracle server which houses the CMS system database is successful
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Oracle clients, both 64-bit 32-bit
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
4.0 4.1 4.2 bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 repository 10g 11g 32 64 bit , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.