- A e-mail is sent from the SAP system
- In transaction SOST the e-mail can be seen in the send queue but it will not be sent until some date/time in the future
- The e-mail has status text SO672 - 'Send time is not yet reached', 'Will be sent after ....' or 'Dispatch Time not yet reached' and there will be a clock symbol under status.
- Note 1015628 is already implemented in the system
- SAP Netweaver
- Basis releases 610, 620, 640, 700, 710, 720, 730, 740, 750
Mail, SO672, Delay, STZAC, RSDBTIME, SOST, TZCUSTHELP, TZCUSTDISP, Operating, SAP, system, difference , KBA , BC-SRV-COM , Communication Services: Mail, Fax, SMS, Telephony , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.